Over the years, the project has offered a great variety of training and vocational programs, focused on the Asian market and diversified to match the needs of candidates with different profiles.
The lessons were based in Shanghai and Hong Kong, international and dynamic cities, the ideal scenario for having highly qualifying training experiences abroad.
Candidates took part in internships in Chinese and international companies based in China, receiving full logistical support, intensive language courses and placement.
The project has flourished for many years, stopping only with the arrival of the pandemic and the arrest of international travel.
In order to facilitate candidates' participation in internship programs in China, for some editions FourStars has also subscribed to some announcements:
• Terzo Pilastro Foundation - Italy and Mediterranean
In 2016 FourStars collaborated with Terzo Pilastro Foundation - Italy and Mediterranean to sponsor a socially relevant project, aimed at fighting the employment gap between Northern and Southern Italy.
The project gave 6 deserving young graduates from central-southern Italy the opportunity to participate for free in a 6-month Internship Program in Shanghai.
To give the project wide appeal, a communication campaign had been created in collaboration with La Nuvola del Lavoro, the well-known Corriere della Sera blog dealing with young people and employment.
The Blog had hosted the six stories in a monthly column titled #MyTripToChina:
- #Chapter 1 - Roberta
- #Chapter 2 - Danilo
- #Chapter 3 - Niccolò
- #Chapter 4 - Valeria
- #Chapter 5 - Alessandra
- #Chapter 6 - Sara
• Torno Subito
For two editions, between 2018 and 2019, FourStars was Lazio Region’s partner for the Torno Subito project.
The project, addressed at young people aged up to 35, students or the unemployed, residing or domiciled in Lazio, provided for a full-coverage loan to take part in a two-phase process:
- participation in a Training Course or a Working Experience outside the Lazio Region;
- return to the territory of origin and re-use of acquired skills
Supplementary information from our Blog
- Tirocinio all’estero: scoprire il lavoro in Cina con una borsa di studio
- Lavorare o studiare all’estero con il finanziamento di Torno Subito Lazio
- Torno Subito 2016 di Regione Lazio: lavorare o studiare all’estero senza spese
- Il Sole 24 Ore - Vacanze da viveur addio, i giovani preferiscono le esperienze formative all’estero
- Corriere della Sera - Le vacanze? I giovani italiani preferiscono il lavoro
- Manageritalia - Uno stage in Cina
- StartupItalia - Si riparte da Shanghai. 15 stage per giovani italiani
- Btb oresette - Chiara Grosso (FourStars): fate stage anche all’Università
- Cosmopolitan - Vuoi lavorare in Cina? Le dritte di una ragazza italiana che c'è andata davvero
- Studenti.it - Disoccupazione giovanile: 5 consigli per trovare lavoro nel 2017
- LASTAMPA - Millennials, boom di assunzioni nelle aziende di tutto il mondo
- ItaliaOggi - Il business fa rotta verso la Cina